Sunday, January 16, 2011

The weekends over.......

Well here I sit, the weekends over.  I love the weekends, but never get as much as I would like to done.  That may be because I spend so much time reading everyone else's blogs.....he he.   I did  however finally get my pictures hung in my newly re-done living room.  I love to take pictures and have enough I could decorate every space of wall in my home but that would be extreme.   It makes it feel so much cozier with the walls decorated. I will try to post pics tomorrow.

My furkids (I have 5) take up alot of my time.  1 toy pom, 2 pit bull terriers and 2 cats. (1 inside and 1 outside).  Trying to keep up with the terriers is terrible.  One is a 3 year old male and very good listener and very well behaved. The other is like a feather in a tornado sometimes I swear.  So far she has only destroyed 1 pair of flip flops (not mine)............JP was not happy.    She is almost like a kid, that you need to bathe everytime she comes back inside.  You let her out to play she insists on playing in the dirt and any water she can find.  Then wants to come in and romp around the house............NOT happening.  Thank god for pigs ear chews, at least when she has a chewy she will lay down chew and chill out.  Now if I could just keep abby cat out of the fish bowl.... :(
They are all quite adorable though..........would'nt you say?

                                                                       Abby
                                                         Tre and Baby
Tucker
                             Baby              
 
                                                                         Tucker
                                                                                 Tre

Who could'nt love a face like that...............................Well its off too bed for me.  I hope everyone has a great week!!

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe how much Baby looks like Tre. And I see that Tucker is still showing off that belly. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute, they sure don't look like they are any trouble at all, LOL. I follow your Mom's blog as a matter of fact she was my first follower and encouraged a few other to follow along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    So, here I am visiting yours.

    The dogs are just adorable but I can't imagine having them all inside! We have one large dog and I think 9 cats all outdoors. They follow my husband around like the Pied Piper.

    ReplyDelete